The word Meme:
Reply to this meme by yelling "Words!" and I will give you five words that remind me of you. Then post them in your LJ and explain what they mean to you.
From
bethpage (aka
hbbtrbbtbcnbt):
Writer
This is what I call myself, and my answer to "What do you do?" I have a degree in writing, and I write as therapy, as art, and as an occupation.
Fighter
Umm... as it pertains to me? I don't know. I get bitchy sometimes, and pick fights with people. But I don't think that's what my Bethy had in mind. I'm really not sure what to say about this. It brings to mind images of bows and arrows, and people in armor, and D&D campaigns.
Mother
I really feel like I've grown into this word over the past year and a half. I don't think I was much of one in the beginning, but I like to think I'm pretty good at it now. Certainly I enjoy it (and everything!) a lot more these days than I did. Some of that, I owe to the wonder of Lexapro and therapy, and some to a marvelous support network, and some just to having the time to fall in love with my wonderful, sweet little boy. I mean, really, how can you not love this face:

Lover
This word used to have a sexual connotation to me, but it's so much more than that now. There's a sexual element, but it's more about intimacy and emotion. Lover is not a synonym for fuckbuddy, but a softer word for partner.
Magnetic
It makes me think of metal, but I kind of don't think /that/ is what Beth had in mind either. It can also mean the kind of person towards which people just tend to naturally gravitate, but I don't think I'm one of those people. Because of my shyness and tendency to keep to myself, I don't really let people get close at first. It's hard to gravitate towards someone whose natural instinct is to push away!
Reply to this meme by yelling "Words!" and I will give you five words that remind me of you. Then post them in your LJ and explain what they mean to you.
From
Writer
This is what I call myself, and my answer to "What do you do?" I have a degree in writing, and I write as therapy, as art, and as an occupation.
Fighter
Umm... as it pertains to me? I don't know. I get bitchy sometimes, and pick fights with people. But I don't think that's what my Bethy had in mind. I'm really not sure what to say about this. It brings to mind images of bows and arrows, and people in armor, and D&D campaigns.
Mother
I really feel like I've grown into this word over the past year and a half. I don't think I was much of one in the beginning, but I like to think I'm pretty good at it now. Certainly I enjoy it (and everything!) a lot more these days than I did. Some of that, I owe to the wonder of Lexapro and therapy, and some to a marvelous support network, and some just to having the time to fall in love with my wonderful, sweet little boy. I mean, really, how can you not love this face:

Lover
This word used to have a sexual connotation to me, but it's so much more than that now. There's a sexual element, but it's more about intimacy and emotion. Lover is not a synonym for fuckbuddy, but a softer word for partner.
Magnetic
It makes me think of metal, but I kind of don't think /that/ is what Beth had in mind either. It can also mean the kind of person towards which people just tend to naturally gravitate, but I don't think I'm one of those people. Because of my shyness and tendency to keep to myself, I don't really let people get close at first. It's hard to gravitate towards someone whose natural instinct is to push away!
Tags: